Thank you for supporting efforts of the CNEF Project to bring our users best possible cross-national panel data. Each dollar contributed to the CNEF Fund will help our project when we lack federal funding, hire additional staff to improve and expand datasets and many other objectives.
We rely on support of users like you.
To donate please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to giveto.osu.edu, where you will be prompted to chose amount of your donation and the fund where money will be deposited.
By default, you donation is designated to the Ohio State Fund
2. Click “Search” option on the right hand side of your screen, and put in numbers 314978 into the search field.
After you click the “Search” function, a pop-up window will appear, prompting you to confirm your selection.
3. Once you have selected the CNEF Fund as your designated fund of donation, you will see the following (see image below). Please click “Add this gift to your giving list” to continue with donation process
4. Next step is to fill out your personal information.
5. Once you have filled out personal information you will be redirected to a page for your financial information. This is the last step in this process.